If one of the following rules apply to you, you are eligible to select a test package from this page.
- If you are fully vaccinated under an approved vaccination programme in the UK, Europe, USA or UK vaccine programme overseas. This means a full course of the following vaccines, Oxford/AstraZeneca, Pfizer BioNTech, Moderna or Janssen vaccines from a relevant public health body (see link here for full list of countries and further accepted vaccines)
- Are under 18 and resident in the UK or one of the listed countries or territories with approved vaccination programmes
- Taking part in an approved COVID-19 vaccine trail in the UK or USA.
You must be able to prove that you have been fully vaccinated (plus 14 days) with a document (digital or paper-based) from a national or state-level public health body
If you qualify as fully vaccinated you will have to do the following for travel to England:
- Purchase a day 2 test to be taken after arrival in England
- Complete your passenger locator form with the booking reference provided after purchase
- Take the test on or before your 2nd day of arrival in England
You will now no longer need to do the following:
- Take a pre-departure test when travelling to the UK
- Take a day 8 PCR test
- Quarantine at home or in the place you are staying for 10 days after you arrive in the UK.