Use as your COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Self-Test for your Pre Cruise / Fit to Fly Certificate for travel.
Stay safe with our non-invasive lower nostril rapid antigen lateral flow test kit. Find out if you currently have COVID-19 in just 15 minutes.
- Test from the comfort of your home
- Approved for use by the EU
- Collect from our Northampton Site (10am-4pm, excluding bank holidays)
- Rapid Results in 1 hour between 8:30AM – 11:00PM
- Gentle nose swab
- Validation from UK Health Security Agency.
- Registered with MHRA and CE Marked.
- Certificate sent by email via secure QR-code
- Used and trusted by companies around the world including all UK airports and the NHS.
- 96.8% diagnostic sensitivity
- 97.1% specificity
Please note that this product can only be used if your destination country accepts a non–supervised LFT Fit to Fly/Pre-departure Test. For a supervised test please click here: https://ukhealthtesting.com/product/supervised-f2f-lft-collection/
How It Works
1. Order your Pre Cruise / Fit to Fly test
2. Come to our facility to pick up your Rapid Antigen (LFT) test using the information from your order confirmation email.
3. Follow the guidance on the instructions within to complete your test and submit your results to our portal using your smartphone.
4. You will receive your test result via an email and on the portal account you created during your photo upload.
5. If negative, you can use the results confirmation as a Pre Cruise / Fit to Fly Certificate on your outbound travel from the UK.
Depending on stock, we use either the Hughes Healthcare or the ACON Biotech Flowflex SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test. Both tests have passed full assessment by Public Health England and the EU.