Use as your COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Self-Test for your Fit to Fly Certificate when Leaving the UK.
Stay safe with our non-invasive lower nostril rapid antigen lateral flow test kit. Find out if you currently have COVID-19 in just 15 minutes.
- Test from the comfort of your home
- Approved for entry into the UK
- Approved for use by the EU
- Next day delivery (order before 11am weekdays)
- Rapid results – usually within 3 hours (Max. 12-hours over-night)
- Gentle nose swab
- Validation from UK Health Security Agency.
- Registered with MHRA and CE Marked.
- Certificate sent by email via secure QR-code
- Used and trusted by companies around the world including all UK airports and the NHS.
- 96.8% diagnostic sensitivity
- 97.1% specificity
These countries accept antigen tests:
- Spain (only the Balearic and Canary Islands)
This list is for guidance only and countries can change their rules at short notice. You must check the rules for your destination country before purchase.
Important Please Read
When travelling to the UK, you may also need to purchase a “day 2” PCR test to be taken after you arrive in the UK. This is different to the pre-departure antigen test, which you take before leaving for the UK.
How It Works
When leaving the UK:
1. Check if your destination country accepts antigen testing for travel and the time within which you need to complete it before travel (e.g. 48-72 hours before departure).
2. Order your Fit to Fly test – book before 2pm week days for next-day Royal Mail Tracked Delivery.
3. Once your test kit(s) arrive, follow the guidance on the instructions within to complete your test and submit your results to our portal using your smartphone.
4. You will receive your test result via an email and on the portal account you created during set up.
5. If negative, you can use the results confirmation as a Fit to Fly Certificate to use for your outbound travel.